Weddings at event1013
Your Wedding, Your Way at event1013!
event1013 has been a gathering place in the community since the founding of downtown Plano in 1850. In 2013, event1013 became a State of Texas Historic Landmark. Its history, character and charm make it a unique, meaningful and memorable location to celebrate your special day.
Winner of the WeddingWire Bride’s Choice Awards 8 years in a row! Winner of 20 Totally Unique Wedding Venues in Texas!
- Historic Downtown Plano and adjacent Historic Haggard Park provide a beautiful backdrop to your wedding photos
- Oak hardwood floors, soaring 16-foot ceilings and exposed brick walls create a warm and intimate environment for your family and friends to celebrate your special day
- Tables and chairs provided and set to your floor plan
- Lounge seating and vintage original store fixtures unique to event1013
- Flexibility and freedom to decorate in your own personal style
- Complimentary house sound system and option for a premium sound upgrade
- Complimentary use of HD multi-media projector and two 10′ x 20′ video walls to share your personal stories, memories and wedding theme
- Complimentary use of Fios WiFi
- Premium lighting integrated and avaialbe for dramatic transformation
- Many spaces throughout for romantic candles, flowers and your unique design touches
- Sleek, upscale and spacious ADA restrooms for your guests
- Spacious catering kitchen with ice-maker, warming oven, extra large refrigerator and stainless steel prep counters available for your caterer’s use
- Over 1000 free parking spaces available for your guests or doorstep valet parking is available
- Special discount offers from local hotels for you and your guests
- Green and sustainable environment