Events. Art. Music. Fun.
That’s what event1013 is about.
event1013 is a stylish, award-winning, Texas State Landmark venue. Authentic architecture, vintage charm and warm character blend with state-of-the-art technology and sustainable modern conveniences and finishes. This is why event1013 is the original and premier gathering spot in Historic Downtown Plano Arts District.
If you’re looking for a carpeted ballroom or banquet hall with chandeliers, chiavari chairs, and crown molding, you won’t find it here! At event1013, you’ll find an alternative, urban and upscale setting to create wonderful memories, mark a milestone and celebrate!
- Entire 4125 sqft building- gives you privacy and complete control of your event
- Two main rooms-The 2200 sqft Main Gallery, the original brick and hardwood storefront and 750 sqft The Raw Garden, a more casual, organic indoor garden space
- Special areas designed to feature and display logos, brands, products and services
- Casual, relaxed atmosphere to inspire, motivate, create, train and entertain
- Green and sustainable environment
- Award-winning Texas Historic Landmark
- Flexible – Bring in your own caterer, your own alcohol or self-cater! No extra charge will be added.
- Décor Choices – Light a few candles and event1013 is warm or romantic. OR we’ll help you transform the venue into a circus tent, a nightclub or anything in between.
- Authentic & Unique – Original oak floors and brick walls, soaring ceilings with timbered trusses and authentic original store furnishings create a warm setting for any event.
- Sustainable – event1013 is the only Plano venue that the city has certified as green and sustainable. We’re dedicated to green business practices.
- Style Options – With two different, distinctively styled rooms, round, rectangular and square table options, and a choice of chairs, the look of your event will be unique to you and your choice of floor plans is almost endless.
- No Preferred Vendors – There will never be a fee charged to your caterer, planner or any other event professional for serving you at event1013! We don’t accept payments from event professionals to be on a “preferred” list. We don’t pay event professionals to be on their recommended lists. We don’t “prefer” one outside professional over another. We prefer you use the professional that YOU prefer!
- No Hidden Fees – We don’t charge service fees, set-up fees, kitchen prep fees, cake-cutting fees, corkage fees, administration fees, transportation fees, overtime fees, break-down fees, outside caterer fees and fees for non-approved professionals. (Do you see a pattern here?) We share all costs up front on our Complimentary Amenities & Additional Enhancements document.
- Value – We’re confident we offer the best value and have the best rates in Plano! So, if you find a better rate from a comparable venue, bring us a written quote from that venue and we’ll beat it by 5%. (Please don’t compare us to a boring hotel ballroom, municipal conference center, restaurant or event center chains. Yuk.)
- Texas State Landmark – One of the first commercial buildings in Plano, 1013 has been a gathering place for the local community. continuously serving as a respected stalwart retailer for generations
- Historic Downtown Plano – A designated Heritage and Arts District and surrounded by the most unique and distinctive shops and restaurants in Plano, the area is vibrant, lively and safe
- Easy Access – Conveniently located near the intersection of 75-N Central Expressway & 190-George Bush Tollway and a DART rail station is just steps away.
- Parking – Free street parking, parking lots and multi-story garages are located throughout the downtown area.
- Unique – Selected as one of the Top 20 Totally Unique Venues in all of Texas
- Awarded for Design – Winner of Excellence in Preservation from the City of Plano AND Collin County
- Exquisite Amenities – Details from planning consultations to multi-optional floor plans to luxurious, spacious restrooms are all complimentary
- State of the Art Audio/Video – House sound and video systems, including two 10’ x 20’ video walls, are complimentary.
- Premium Sound System – An available upgrade is offered for clients who want a bold, rich, dance club sound
event1013 is the perfect location for your next event! We’re committed to supporting our clients’ event plans and providing an exceptional value for their venue budget. If there’s anything we can do to assist you with your event plans, let us know and we’ll make it happen!
- A+ rated by Better Business Bureau
- Member International Live Events Association
- Member Historic Downtown Plano Association
- Member of Plano Chamber of Commerce
- VIP Member of National Association of Professional Women
- City of Plano Certified Sustainable Business
- WeddingWire Bride’s Choice Award 2018
- event1013 is a woman-owned business